Application for professional digital marketing software for
USA, Rockville MD, August 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global digital marketing software market is estimated to secure a market value of US$370 billion by 2032 while growing at a CAGR of 19% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. The growth of the market can be attributed to the rising preference for mobile phones for information on the go. The rapid market penetration of smartphones has also significantly boosted digital media consumption.
From 2015 to 2021, digital marketing software sales grew at a CAGR of 9%, reaching a value of US$56 billion at the end of said historical period. The outlook has further broadened during the COVID-19 pandemic, as a paradigm shift towards remote business models in the wake of strict social distancing protocols has been observed.
For critical information on digital marketing software Market, demand a Sample report
The growing penetration of digital media has encouraged major players to invest heavily in online advertising for better accessibility. Moreover, rapid digitization has changed the way an organization works by providing companies with various tools to connect with industry stakeholders through various social networks and various media.
What is North America’s contribution to market development?
Presence of established key players to develop the market in North America
According to the estimation of Fact.MR, the region is expected to secure around 44% of the market share in 2022. The significant contribution of the region can be attributed to the presence of established key players in the region. Additionally, the growing inclination towards online shopping is expected to provide various opportunities for expansion in the region.
Various companies from the United States, such as; The Cloud Native Computing Foundation and the National Cloud Technologists Association promote the use of cloud computing for the deployment of several high-tech solutions like CRM, marketing automation on cloud platforms.
To learn more about digital marketing software Market, you can contact our analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7136
Key segments covered by the digital marketing software Industry survey
- By service
- Managed Digital Marketing Services
- Digital Marketing Professional Services
- By Solutions
- Digital Marketing Software for Campaign Management
- Digital Marketing Software for Content Management
- Digital Marketing Software for Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing Software for Search Marketing
- Digital Marketing Software for Marketing Automation
- Digital Marketing Software for Social Media
- Digital Marketing Software for CRM Software
- Digital Marketing Software for Other Solutions
- Based on company size
- Digital Marketing Software for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)
- Digital Marketing Software for Big Business
- Based on end use
- Digital Health Marketing Software
- automotive digital marketing software
- Digital Marketing Software for Media and Entertainment
- digital marketing software for education
- Digital Marketing Software for Government
- BFSI Digital Marketing Software
- Digital Marketing Software Manufacturing
- Digital Marketing Software for Other End Uses
- Deployment Based
- Cloud-based digital marketing software
- On-site digital marketing software
Players in the global Digital Marketing Software market are opting for various strategies to expand their market. They also make significant R&D contributions to innovate their products to ensure their market leading position. Some of the recent developments among the major players are:
- In April 2021, Adobe Inc announced a partnership with FedEx to improve innovation in e-commerce. The integration will give Adobe merchants access to FedEx’s post-purchase logistics intelligence, which will help them drive demand, reduce costs and gain customer insights.
- In April 2021, HubSpot expanded its CRM platform by launching Operations Hub. With this platform, users can unify customer data into one connected CRM platform, automate a host of time-consuming tasks, maintain a clean database with ease, and ultimately take an active role in shaping their business strategy.
Get customization on digital marketing software Market Report for specific search solutions
The key players in the digital marketing software Market
- Adobe Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- HubSpot Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Marketo Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Selling power
Main takeaways from Digital marketing Software Market research
- Global Digital Marketing Software Market to Reach US$65 Billion in 2022
- Professional Digital Marketing Software to Accumulate 65% Revenue Share in 2022
- North America secured around 44% market share in 2021
- The cloud segment is expected to secure around 57% of revenue share in 2021
- Asia Pacific to witness significant market expansion, flourishing at a CAGR of 12% through 2032
- Global demand for digital marketing software will increase 5.6 times between 2022 and 2032
Explore Fact.MR’s Technology Coverage –
Physical Access Control System (PACS) Market– Physical Access Control System (PACS) market analysis shows global demand grew year-on-year (YoY) by more than 10% in 2021, reaching 2.2 million of units. Demand for biometric PACS is expected to grow 9% to 850,000 units, while demand for card-based PACS will grow 12.5% to 960,000 units in 2021.
High Power RF Amplifier Market– The global market for high power RF amplifiers currently enjoys a valuation of around US$4.6 billion. Sales of high-power RF amplifiers are expected to accelerate at a high CAGR of 12.3% to reach US$14.7 billion by 2031. Demand for smart power in end-use sectors is expected to increase at a CAGR of 10.2% over the assessment period from 2021 to 2031.
Airport Kiosk Market– The global airport kiosk market was valued at around US$1.7 billion in 2020. Airport kiosk sales are expected to accelerate at a healthy CAGR of 9% to reach US$4 billion by 2031.
Public Safety Software Market– The global public safety software market reached a valuation of approximately US$7 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11% to reach US$20 billion by 2031. per computer is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% over the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
AI Virtual Visor Market– According to a new report published by Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence, the number of vehicle screens is steadily increasing and over the years has increased by almost 65% between 2016 and 2021. Fact.MR estimates that the automotive display market is expected to reach nearly US$22 billion by 2022.
Bike subscription market– According to industry analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global bicycle market was worth US$58 billion in 2020, where approximately 140 million bicycles are produced. every year around the world. The market is expected to reach a valuation of just over US$127 billion by 2030, with projected growth above 8% CAGR.
Satellite Internet market– The satellite internet market is expected to exceed a market valuation of US$6 billion and grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period 2021-2031. The internet has gone from a commodity to a piece of equipment and a staple over the past 2 decades, mainly due to the smartphone revolution.
Big Data Analytics in the Healthcare Market– The global big data analytics market in healthcare market is estimated to be worth US$39.7 billion in 2022. Data as a technology has been rapidly adopted by players in the healthcare industry and is monetized , which is expected to grow the global big data analytics in healthcare market. at a CAGR of over 19% and record a total market value of US$194.7 billion by the end of 2032.
digital door lock system market– The global digital door lock systems market is expected to reach a valuation of approximately US$9 billion in 2022. Digital door lock systems sales are expected to accelerate at a steady CAGR of 18% to reach US$47 billion. US dollars by 2032.
SiC and GaN Power Semiconductor Market– The global SiC and GaN power semiconductor market is estimated to be worth US$884 million in 2022. The demand for SiC and GaN power semiconductor devices is expected to exceed the market value of US$6,954 million of by 2032. A phenomenal growth rate of 22.9% is predicted for the demand for these discrete electronic components during the forecast period 2022-32.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter